PHOTOVOLTAIC CANOPY - Sustainable Planet Advisors
Sustainable Planet Advisors Headquarters
Onyx Solar has provided Photovoltaic Glass to create a Photovoltaic Canopy at the headquarters of the company Sustainable Planet Advisors, located in the town of Artana, Castellon, Spain.
This demonstration project is located in the main parking of the offices, promoting a healthy and sustainable transport model among its workers. This is a clear example that functionality is not incompatible with aesthetics and it helps to take care of the planet and save on energy costs.
- Total Area - 15.3 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 109,315 KWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 215 lighting points
- CO2 emmisions avoided in 35 years - 27 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 64 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of Crystalline silicon photovoltaic canopy in Castellon:
- Payback time < 3.4 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 30.5 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The installation has a total of 15 m2, and it is composed of 9 Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Glass modules. Measuring 1,700x1,000 mm, each glass module is made of 60 monocrystalline cells and has a total peak power of 2.5 kWp.
The configuration of those glass modules is 4T + 4T mm double laminated and tempered glass with rear connection boxes.
The Sustainable Planet Advisors company is focused on three sectors: in the energy sector, understanding that it is crucial to fight against climate change, applying practices to improve energy efficiency and promoting the use of renewable energy sources. In the tourism sector, helping to implement alternative energies at the destination or tourist company, and in the audiovisual sector being experts in aerial filming and recording with drones.
Sustainable Planet Advisors is also official distributor of Onyx Solar PV glasses for the province of Castellon.