BADAJOZ 97 offices
PHOTOVOLTAIC curtain wall
Onyx Solar has supplied its Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) solutions for the installation of a curtain wall at Badajoz 97 street. This is a offices building near the heart of Barcelona.
This is an avant-garde building located on Badajoz Street in Barcelona, right in the heart of the 22@ District, where Pere IV Street, Badajoz Street, and Almogàvares Street intersect. It's a privileged area that harmoniously accommodates various purposes. It's in close proximity to the district's largest technological cluster and also just a stone's throw away from the sea.
- Total Area - --- M2
- Electricity generated in 1 year - 43.847 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 1 year -2503 lighting points
- CO2 emissions Avoided in 1 years - 29 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 1 years - 26 barrels
Example of a feasibility study of crystalline silicon photovoltaic curtain wall in Barcelona
- Payback time < 3 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 27 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The building stands at ground level plus 5 floors above ground on the facades facing Badajoz Street, Barcelona, at its junction with Pere IV Street. On the corner with Almogàvares Street, it rises to ground level plus 12 floors above ground. Additionally, it offers parking on its 2 underground levels, providing 147 bicycle spaces accessible via a ramp designed with comfortable slopes for both bicycles and scooters.
This modern building features open, brilliantly lit workspaces, courtesy of its glass façades on all four sides. Each floor has linear private terraces, with two larger terraces on the top two levels.
The building at Calle Badajoz, Barcelona, excels in sustainability and comfort, earning it dual LEED Gold and Well certifications.