PHOTOVOLTAIC SKYLIGHT - GUEST HOUSE INDIA
GUEST HOUSE INDIA
Onyx Solar has supplied its BIPV (Building Integrated PhotoVoltaics) solutions to a luxury guest house located in New Delhi, the capital city of India and a vibrant hub of culture, politics, and commerce.
- Total Area - 39 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 44,475 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 87 lighting points
- CO2 emmisions avoided in 35 years - 28 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 79 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic skylight in New Delhi:
- Payback time < 5 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 19.6 %
FIND HERE ALL OUR FEASIBILITY STUDIES
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The transparent photovoltaic glass allows natural light to enter the building, which allows substantial savings in artificial lighting.
Client: Sound of Music