PHOTOVOLTAIC FAÇADE – NOVADECI CONVENT. CENTER
NOVADECI CONVENTION CENTER
PHOTOVOLTAIC ventilated façade
Onyx Solar has supplied its amorphous silicon photovoltaic glass that has been installed as a photovoltaic ventilated façade in the Novadeci Convention Center, located in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Total Area - 288 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 288,089 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 1,207 lighting points
- CO2 emissions Avoided in 35 years - 193 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 170 barrels
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic ventilated façade in Quezon City:
- Payback time < 7.8 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 9.4 %
FIND HERE ALL OUR FEASIBILITY STUDIES
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The installation has 288 m2 and it is composed in total of 365 units of amorphous silicon photovoltaic glass. Each glass unit measures 1,245x635 mm and has a glass configuration of 3 + 4T mm. They also include a black rear frit that gives it an opaque appearance.
Novadeci is an important office and commercial building and convention center located in Quezon City that hosts different kinds of activities and events. The building is property of Novadeci, a real estate company founded in the Philippines in 1976.
Thanks to this installation, the Novadeci Convention Center will generate free and clean energy onsite, which will reduce the energy bills of the building while filtering the harmful radiation of the sun.
The project has been supported locally by Salachen Enterprise Corporation and John Oliver Gonzaga, Onyx Solar's Representative for Philippines.
Owner: Novaliches Development Cooperative (Novadeci)
Artchitect & Engineers: Llacuna Mendoza
Installer: Salachen Enterprise Corporation
Onyx Solar's Local Representative: Salachen Enterprise Corporation