Photovoltaic Floor - Golegã Mendes
Photovoltaic floor Golegã Mendes
Onyx Solar has manufactured Photovoltaic floor tiles for the entrance of the Mendes Gonçalves building, one of the companies with the highest international production in Portugal in the food industry.
The 21 m2 photovoltaic system is made of colored Amorphous silicon glass with a non-slip coating.
- Total Area - 21 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 50.408 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 99 lighting points
- Avoided CO2 emmisions in 35 years - 34 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 30 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic floor in Golegã:
- Payback time < 5.7 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 18 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The glass used measures 298x600 mm and is backlit with green LED strips that work thanks to the energy generated by the photovoltaic floor.
This photovoltaic installation is an aesthetic and sustainable solution that gives the building a modernist and renewed image.