PHOTOVOLTAIC SKYLIGHT - PRIVATE RESIDENCE VERONA
PRIVATE RESIDENCE VERONA
The photovoltaic glass has been integrated into the form of a Photovoltaic Skylight, in a private residence on Lake Di Garda, Verona, Italy.
The glass employed is made of Amorphous Silicon, with a transparency degree of 10%. Thus providing the building with natural light thanks to the transparency of the glass used.
- Total Area - 30 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 31.195 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 61 lighting points
- CO2 emissions avoided in 35 years - 21 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 18 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic curtain wall in Verona:
- Payback time < 8,1 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 11,8 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
Furthermore, it filters out up to 99% of the ultraviolet radiation, an extra which protects those who enjoy this wonderful residence
The total installation will provide the energy necessary to power 61 points of light in the house.
The visual effect of the photovoltaic glass modules is surprising as the customer can still enjoy natural lighting and produce clean and free energy.
Thanks to this technology, the residence can save a significant part of their electricity bill.
This residence is located in a unique setting, Lake Di Garda, the largest in Italy, and immersed in the Alps and which serves as the natural border of the states of Lombardy, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto.