SOLAR PV CANOPY - RANCHO SANTA FE RESIDENTIAL
Rancho Santa Fe residential
Onyx Solar has installed a Photovoltaic Canopy, made up of Crystalline Silicon glass, located on the terrace of a luxurious residence in Rancho Santa Fe, California, it turns this house into a sustainable home.
The canopy is made up of 8 mm + 8 mm laminated safety glass modules of 6 different sizes (from 1,600 mm x 914 mm to 2,896 mm x 914 mm, and they are perfectly integrated into the building, according to the aesthetics specified by the client.
- Total Area - 64 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 205.664 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 404 lighting points
- CO2 emissions avoided in 35 years - 138 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 121 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of crystalline silicon photovoltaic canopy in California:
- Payback time < 1.2 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 55 %
FIND HERE ALL OUR FEASIBILITY STUDIES
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The photovoltaic cells are manufactured at the highest possible density so that the space between them is minimal and provides the necessary shade for this area.
The total installed power is 4.6 kWp, and it is capable of generating 205,664 kWh, enough power to power the 404 lights in the house.
The glass also features a ceramic silkscreen on its reverse, which filters out harmful solar radiation while giving the glass a uniform design.
Lago Lindo is a 1,500 m2 (5,107 square feet) home that has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This property was built in 1991 and last sold for $ 2,985,000.