Kringsjå Skole - norway
PHOTOVOLTAIC CURTAIN WALL
Onyx Solar has completed a new project in an educational center: "Kringsjå Skole", with a capacity for 280 students in Oslo, Norway
- Total Area - 26 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 52.435 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 103 lighting points
- CO2 emissions avoided in 35 years - 35 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 31 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of crystalline silicon photovoltaic curtain wall in Oslo:
- Payback time < 14 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 6.6 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The photovoltaic installation has a total of 26 m2 of photovoltaic glass and a total power of 2.8 KWp, enough to avoid the emission of 35 Tons of CO2 into the atmosphere.
The colored photovoltaic glass installed in the curtain wall gives the school a modern and colorful design that allows it to improve its energy savings.
This sustainable renovation will be an example and raise awareness for all the students on the importance of renewable energy.
The Kringsjå school built in 1995 and located on the outskirts of Nordmarka has become a sustainable and environmentally conscious school thanks to the photovoltaic glass manufactured by Onyx Solar and installed in the photovoltaic curtain wall installed on its main facade.