Onyx Solar has provided Photovoltaic Glass to create a Photovoltaic Ventilated Façade for the headquarters of the company Fortlev Solar located in Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil.
- Total Area - 107 M2
- Electricity generated in 35 years - 114,399 kWh
- Total lighting points operating 4 hours per day in 35 years - 225 lighting points
- CO2 emmisions avoided in 35 years - 8 Tons of CO2
- Barrels of oil saved in 35 years - 67 barrels per m2
Example of a feasibility study of amorphous silicon photovoltaic ventilated façade in Rio de Janeiro:
- Payback time < 12 years
- Internal rate of return (IRR) 9.5 %
* Onyx Solar Energy S.L. makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the report is accurate, complete or up to date.
The installation has in total 107 m2 and is composed of Onyx Solar’s Amorphous Silicon Glass modules. For this photovoltaic façade, it has been installed using two different transparencies degress: no transparency or dark (68 PV glass units) and medium transparency (68 PV glass units).
Each glass modules has a standard dimensions of 1,245x635 mm, a glass configuration of 3+4 and 4.83 kWp of installed power. Besides providing an aesthetically integrated façade for the building, it has a high generation performance.
Client: Fortlev Solar
Installer: Fortlev Solar